Sports massage therapists: stop working so hard on those ITB’s! Throw away those foam rollers - and quit those painful massages that your clients dislike so much.
Learn this outstanding set of release moves for the ilio-tibial band.
The effects of this work are virtually instantaneous. Athletes and sports people love this work as it takes moments to complete and the work is not only very effective but well within the tolerance of those receiving the work.
Indications for use:
- Pain or tenderness of the IT band
- Knee problems (such as "runner’s knee")
- Outer hip problems or pain
- Lower back problems including coccyx discomfort
- It may also be effective for people with arthritis of the knees or hips if the IT band is very tight.
Video running time 05:28
Press the Paypal button to purchase
*By purchasing you agree to the Terms and Conditions
Remember: You will have access to the tutorial for up to ONE month from the date of purchase. For details read the FAQ